Childbirth Education & Nursing Support
My Services In Childbirth Education & Nursing Support Include...
- 2 months of postpartum which involves breastfeeding support and addresses any questions or concerns that may arise.
- Answers to all of your questions, including those regarding childbirth preparation, etc.
- Detailed information on what to expect during the last month of your pregnancy at each prenatal visit from 32 weeks onward.
- A detailed plan on how I proceed forth for labor and delivery, your 4 postpartum visits, and what to expect from me with the care I provide.
- A copy of the "Daly Birth Reference Guide" that includes literature . We will go over this guide during your prenatal visits.
- I also have the wonderful "Laugh and Learn Series" on Childbirth Preparation, Newborn/Baby Care and Breastfeeding which can be checked out from my library.
- I also have Hypnobirthing CD's on Preparation for Home birth and the Hypnobabies CD's on Childbirth that you can borrow from my library.
- You'll feel completely confident in your readiness for labor & delivery by the time you are ready to have your baby.
- If you are not a current client and are interested in more education and preparation for your birth, please feel free to contact me for individual classes. I will go over childbirth preparation, birth and postpartum care in a condensed 3 hr. class.